Wednesday 5 October 2011

Ms Tataurangi's Visit To The Cloud

Last weekend Ms Tataurangi and her family decided to visit The Cloud on the Auckland Waterfront.
We started walking from the Wynyard Quarter and waited for about an hour to go inside the GIANT rugby ball to watch a show about New Zealand.

What a cool experience. We even got to meet Te Kohe, who presents the show.


We wandered down towards The Cloud building and got sidetracked by activities for the kids. Here I am having my photos taken in the Canadian team kit and the MIGHTY ALL BLACKS team kit holding the Webb Ellis trophy high above my head. 


Inside The Cloud, Ezara and her friend had their photo with Rugger and the RWC boss Martin Snedden.  


We all had an awesome day and I am happy to be sharing this experience with my Room 8 SuperStars.


No comments:

Post a Comment